This kit includes
- 1 x 6kVA / 6kW 80A Sofar Inverter
- 1 x Dyness 3.6kWh (2.88kWh 80% DOD) Lithium-ion Battery
- 1 x Dyness Cable Pack
- 1 x Pair of Brackets for Dyness 3.6kWh Battery
- 1 x 35mm Battery Cable (Red & Black)
- 6 x 35mm Battery Lugs
- 6 x 330W Polycrystalline Solar Panel
- 1 x Complete Pitched Roof Solar Mounting Kit (to be determined)
- 2 x MC4 Connector Twin Pack (Kit 1)
- 1 x Keto 125A Fuses
- 1 x Keto Disconnect
- 2 x K&N Single Phase AC Switch Disconnector 25A
- 1 x K&N Dual String DC Switch Disconnector 25A 220V – 11A 460V (per string)
- 1 x 4mm² Single-core 100m Cable Black
- Installation is not included
Essential & Non-Essential LoadsBeing able to have Essential & Non-Essential loads enables you to split out your heavy appliances, saving your battery backup.
True HybridThe Sofar is a true Hybrid inverter , it blends the DC (panels & batteries with the AC grid in the most efficient way.
Robust & ReliableA great looking unit makes the Sofar a firm favourite over other inverters in this range, the quality of the Sofar inverters are fantastic.
CompatibilityCompatible with most AGM and Lithium-ion batteries on the market, this inverter has many years of development making it stable and robust when configured correctly.
Outside InstallationThe Sofar can be installed outside, making it an all around weather proof machine.
Phone AppKeep on top of you consumption remotely with the Solar System monitoring iPhone or Android app.
LCD ScreenA big intuitive LCD display not only looks great but functions very well.
5-Year WarrantyGet peace of mind with a standard 5-year warranty giving you that peace of mind.
Parallel ConnectionA fantastic feature for those wanting to expand their system at a later stage is the ability to add more batteries to expand your battery capacity.
Long-life Quality Lithium-ion BatteryVertical industry integration ensures 6000 cycles with 80% DOD. Developed with their own LFP (lithium iron phosphate) cell to ensure the highest safety and most promising cycle life.
BMS protectedSelf-designed BMS protects the cell from abnormal temperatures, surges and irregular voltages.
CompatibilityCompatible with most of the leading inverters on the market. Its compact and fashionable design fits in your home environment
PylonTech vs Dyness
|Dyness 3.6kWh 48V Lithium-ion Battery||PylonTech US3000 3.5kWh Lithium-ion Battery|
|Price||R 20500||R 20999|
|Price per watt||R 5.69||R 6|
|Warranty||10 years||7 years (10 years optional)|
|View Product||View Product|
This is an example of what you would payback over 42 Months (3 1/2 years)
Standard Bank Example:
|Loan Amount:||R 64,492.86||Loan Rate:||20.50%|
|Loan Term:||42 Months (3 1/2 years)|
|Monthly repayment:||R 2,274|
We do not provide credit, we highly recommend taking a personal or business loan from your bank in order to get the best rate.
Calculate your usage
This calculator will give you an estimated system size to use when shopping for inverters, backup storage and solar coverage.
- Add your appliance and the number of hours it is used in a day
- Select if you want the appliance to have battery backup
- Take note of the output below to see if the kit will work for your setup
System size estimation
Total usage day/night
Total per month
Backup size needed
Lead-Acid (50% DoD):
Email us your system size
We will also send you a copy
Note:All figures are rounded up to give systems a buffer in case of unexpected surges or extra appliances.
6 x 330W Polycrystalline Solar Panel
- Rating: 330W
- High output, up to 17.12% highest conversion efficiency
- Anti-reflective and anti-soiling surface
- Certified with DC IEC 1000V standard
- Outstanding performance in low-light irradiance environments
- Certified to withstand high wind loads (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa)
- High salt and ammonia resistance certified by TUV NORD
- Width: 991mm
- Height: 1,960mm
*Based on a standard polycrystalline panel – features may differ.
IMPORTANT: Panel brand will be dependent on stock availability.
Sofar 6000-ES 6kVA/6kW Hybrid InverterThe Sofar HYD-ES Hybrid inverter is used in photovoltaic systems for home and business where battery backup is also required. Energy produced by the solar array will be optimized for maximum self-consumption.
- High yield.
- Reliable and Safe.
- Easier Operation.
- Multiple working modes.
- Intelligent grid management.
- 5 year warranty
Dyness 3.6kWh 48V Lithium-ion BatteryThe Dyness battery B3 module is widely used in energy storage and electrical products. Household Energy Storage systems; Centralised power station energy storage systems.
- Dyness is equipped with intelligent BMS for each battery pack to manage modules effectively.
- Compared with the traditional module, the B3 can meet the capacity storage and greatly enhance the cycle life.
- Safe lithium-ion phosphate battery cell
- Compact size ultralight module
- Each module is equipped with an independent BMS system
- 10 year warranty