This kit includes: (Requires a high-pressure electric geyser)
- 1 x 12 Evacuated Tube
- 1 x Geyserwise delta T thermal controller
- 1 x 220v circulation pump
- 1 x banjo valve
- 1 x tempering valve
- 1 x non return valve
- 2 x 22mm ball valve
Solar solutions for water heating
A few small steps can go a long way, and you can consider the solar solutions 100L evacuated tube retrofit conversion kit as a very long stride. Start taking back the power by removing the biggest power eating culprit on your electric bill, namely the geyser. But instead of having to pay for a new geyser, take the one you have and convert it to a solar water heating system.
This particular kit will easily provide a family of 2 with hot water throughout the day. During the night the tank (if well-insulated) will retain the heat, so you won't be needing much grid power. You'll literally see the difference within a month.
We have added a DIY manual for you to do the installation yourself if you wish. You simply need to be handy with the hands and make sure you follow the requirements for the warranty to remain intact.
Simply follow the instruction in the manual below:
- Retrofit Notes
- Direct Pumped Installation
Features of the ITS Evac Collectors
· SABS Approved
· Class leading efficiency
· Beautiful finish
· Sleek low profile design
· Superior corrosion resistance
· Frost & hail resistant
· Easy Installation and maintenance free operation
· 10 year warranty
Specifications downloadable documents:
Frequently asked questions:
- How do evacuated tubes work?
- The anatomy of a geyser
- How much money can I save using solar water heating?
- The workings of a solar geyser
- What are the benefits of using a solar water heating system?
- How does the timer / controller work?
PLEASE NOTE THAT: PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. NO STOCK WILL BE RELEASED BEFORE FUNDS REFLECT IN OUR ACCOUNT.