This kit includes: (Requires a high-pressure electric geyser)
- 1 x 12 Evacuated Tube
- 1 x Geyserwise delta T thermal controller
- 1 x 220v circulation pump
- 1 x banjo valve
- 1 x tempering valve
- 1 x non return valve
- 2 x 22mm ball valve
Solar solutions for water heating
A few small steps can go a long way, and you can consider the solar solutions 100L evacuated tube retrofit conversion kit as a very long stride. Start taking back the power by removing the biggest power eating culprit on your electric bill, namely the geyser. But instead of having to pay for a new geyser, take the one you have and convert it to a solar water heating system.
This particular kit will easily provide a family of 2 with hot water throughout the day. During the night the tank (if well-insulated) will retain the heat, so you won't be needing much grid power. You'll literally see the difference within a month.
Features of the ITS Evac Collectors
· SABS Approved
· Class leading efficiency
· Beautiful finish
· Sleek low profile design
· Superior corrosion resistance
· Frost & hail resistant
· Easy Installation and maintenance free operation
· 10 year warranty
Specifications downloadable documents:
Frequently asked questions:
- How do evacuated tubes work?
- The anatomy of a geyser
- How much money can I save using solar water heating?
- The workings of a solar geyser
- What are the benefits of using a solar water heating system?
- How does the timer / controller work?
PLEASE NOTE THAT: PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. NO STOCK WILL BE RELEASED BEFORE FUNDS REFLECT IN OUR ACCOUNT.