Solar Power Kit | Ecoboxx 1500 portable | Buy now
The ultimate all-in-one professional power machine for the ultimate power need.
Ecoboxx is a revolutionary portable solar generator. It is a must-have item for every home, for small businesses and camping enthusiasts alike. Whether for recreational or emergency use, there are multiple Ecoboxx models available with varying power outputs to suit your needs.
Welcome to the new way of enjoying a portable solar power kit, because the Ecoboxx 1500 is a revolution for renewable energy. Whether it’s an emergency situation, a camping trip, or you just want to save units around the house, this is the companion you’ve been looking for.
What is the Ecoboxx Solar Power Kit?
If the Ecoboxx has to be compared to something, it would be a petrol or diesel generator. However, there are several differences. For starters, it uses only solar power to generate electricity. This particular model, the Ecoboxx 1500, delivers 1500 watts. For any renewable energy source, this is a very handy amount to have around. It can sustain several types of appliances, keep some lights running, and it doesn’t make half the noise a typical generator does.
The Main Features
Just to put everything in perspective, here are some of the benefits you can expect from your investment.
- Free Power
Yes, it’s the first benefit on this list, because it makes so much sense. You get free power for years to come. Doesn’t that sound like a good deal? You don’t need to buy fuel or diesel and you don’t need to pay Eskom.
One of the main reasons people don’t like using generators is because of the noise. There’s nowhere you can put a generator where it won’t bother you on some level. With the Ecoboxx you don’t have to listen to that dreaded noise, because it functions differently than a generator.
Health and Safety
A generator has to be placed in a well-ventilated outdoor area. Due to the smoke and the danger of the generator exploding, it’s important to keep it at a distance. But this isn’t the case with the Ecoboxx. Even though it should only be used on the outside, there isn’t any dangerous smoke or the risk of it exploding.
You have the choice of mounting the Ecoboxx on the outside wall of the house, where it can serve as an emergency generator when the power goes out. Or you can keep it portable and take it where you need it.
User Friendly Monitoring
And of course, you can see what’s going on with the Ecoboxx at all times with the digital screen, making it easier to manage energy consumption.
If you feel like charging the Ecoboxx at night, you can use grid power. It’s probably not something you’ll do very often, but it’s good to know you have options.
How to Use the Ecoboxx 1500
There are several power outlets on the Ecoboxx portable solar power kit, including 2 x 230v AC sockets and a 1 x 12v socket. Just in case you were wondering, they can be used at the same time, as long as the demand doesn’t surpass the output. Secondly, you can choose to use the Ecoboxx 1500 on demand or through a storage component.
- 2 x 65W solar panels included
- 1m cable from the junction box with MC4 connector
- 4m solar panel cable for multiple connections
- EcoTank 100 Ah built-in battery
- 5A / 16V DC AC DC adaptors
- 3 x 5V DC USB charging ports
- 2 x 5.5mm DC jacks – 12V DC output
- 1 x 12V DC cigarette lighter output 10A
- 2 x 230V AC sockets with 1500W continuously available
- Big LCD display to monitor and control the parameters
- EcoTank 100Ah AGM built-in battery
- 1 Year Warranty
- Dual charging via sun with the included solar panel and via the grid with the AC/DC wall charger
Ecoboxx 1500 Solar Power kit works with:
- LED Light: 3W – 5V DC – 200 hours
- Phone: 5W – 5V DC – 240 hours
- Tablet: 10W – 5V DC – 120 hours
- USB Fan: 5W – 5V DC – 240 hours
- Fan: 30W – 220V AC – 40 hours
- Router: 30W – 220V AC – 40 hours
- PABX System: 60W – 220V AC – 20 hours
- 19″ TV: 65W – 12V DC – 16 hours
- 22″ TV: 65W – 220V AC – 16 hours
- Laptop: 65W – 220V AC – 24 hours
- Radio: 30W – 220V AC – 40 hours
- Camping Fridge: 80W – 12V DC – 15 hours
- 42″ TV + Decoder: 130W – 220V AC – 8 hours
- Power Drill: 600W – 220V AC – 2 hours
- Microwave: 800W – 220V AC – 1.5 hours
- Sewing Machine
- DVD Player
|Dimensions||748 x 507 x 365 mm|
Prices are subject to change with no prior notice. Subject to availability. Images are for display purposes and may vary slightly in appearance.
Standard delivery rates will apply for deliveries to anywhere in South Africa. Delivery dates will be determined by supplier capability.