SolarWorld 260W Poly Plus 2015
R2,494.45 Excl VAT
- Rating: 260W
- Efficiency: 15.5%
- Width: 1,001mm
- Height: 1,675mm
- Price per watt: (R 8,040/Wp)
Sunmodules are protected by hardened glass and embedded in transparent EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate). The modules are sealed at the back with a high-grade laminate. The module frame and the enclosed glass are fastened to one another using silicone. This makes the modules extremely robust and prevents frames being loosened by sliding snow, for example. The front face of the module can support loads of up to 5.4 kN/m2, compliant with the IEC 61215 standard. This means that the modules are capable of withstanding large build-ups of snow and ice.
They are also:
- Tested resistance to salt mist for use in coastal areas
- Fully automated production at highest quality level
- SolarWorld solar modules are resistant to frost and hail and can therefore withstand any winter conditions
Special delivery rates can be arranged for CPT and JHB/PTA areas. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get a custom delivery quote.
- Weight: 18 kg
- Rated Power: 260 W
- MCS Reference: MCS PV0027/59
- Length: 1,675 mm
- Width: 1,001 mm
- Depth: 33 mm
- VMPP: 31.4 V
- IMPP: 8.37 A
- Voc: 38.4 V
- Temp. Coefficient (Mpp): -0.41 %
- Clamp position on panel: Long and short side
- Connector Type: MC4 MATEABLE
- Efficiency: 15.5 %
- Pallet Size: Oversized
|Dimensions||1675 x 1001 x 33 mm|
Prices are subject to change with no prior notice. Subject to availability. Images are for display purposes and may vary slightly in appearance.
Standard delivery rates will apply for deliveries to anywhere in South Africa. Delivery dates will be determined by supplier capability.