THIS INVERTER COMES WITH A 5 YEAR STANDARD WARRANTY.
Other attributes include:
- Over 98.4% Max. efficiency
- 200V-800V input voltage range
- 7.0"LCD color screen display(optional)
- Four MPPT design with precise MPPT algorithm
- Compact and light design,easy installation
- RS 485,WiFi/GPRS (optional) interface
- Numerous protection functions
- WiFi and monitoring app available
NOTE: for SA customers, warranty extension is currently available for up to 10 years only
NOTE: The maximum DC voltage is dependent on the PV array and may not exceed 1000V when this inverter is used in order to ensure NRS097-2-1 compliance.
5 years standard warranty with extension available for up to 10 years.
- Weight: 67.5 kg
- Rated Power: 30,000 W
- Min PPT Voltage: 200 V
- Max PPT Voltage: 800 V
- DC Startup Voltage: 350 V
- DC Shutdown Voltage: 200 V
- Max Input Voltage: 1,000 V
- Max DC Power: 34,500 W
- Max AC Power: 33,000 W
- Max DC Current: 78 A
- Max DC Inputs: 8
- Has DC Fuses: 0
- Connector: MC4 Compatible
- Included Connectors: 8
- Euro Efficiency: 98.3 %
- Transformer: None
- MPPT Trackers: 4
- Has Integrated DC Switch: Yes
- Warranty: 5 years
Calculate your usage
This calculator will give you an estimated system size to use when shopping for Solar Power kits.
- Add your appliance and the number of hours it is used in a day
- Select if you want the appliance to have battery backup
- Take note of the output below to see if the kit will work for your setup
System size estimation
Total usage day/night
Total usage per month
Number of Panels needed
Backup size needed
Lead-Acid (50% DoD):
Take a screenshot to save your result.
All figures are rounded up to give systems a buffer in case of unexpected surges or extra appliances.