Solis 4.6kW 4G Dual MPPT – Single Phase
R9,418.20 Excl VAT
Ginlong Technologies, a global market leader of PV string inverters and winner of the prestigious EuPD Research Top PV Inverter Brand Award 2016, has exciting new products to introduce at All Energy 2016 in Australia.
Ginlong Technologies has added 10 single-phase models, the Solis 1K,1.5K,2K,2.5K,3K-ST,3K,3.6K,4K,4.6K,5k 4G version PV string inverters to its extensive lineup of reliable and innovative inverters.This new inverter product has been CEC listed.
- Easy installation: Integrate with export power control function and DRM function.
- Max. Efficiency over 97.8% MPPT efficiency over 99.5%
- Ultra wide input voltage range
- Dual MPPT design with precise MPPT algorithm
- Compact and light design for one-person easy installation
- IP65 visually pleasing for domestic environment
- RS 485WiFi/GPRS(optional)interface
- Numerous protection functions
- WiFi and monitoring app available
- High switching frequency design to be more reliable and efficient.
- Ultra low harmonic THDi<1.5%
- Export Limitation built in – Requires CT clamp (sold separately)
|Rated Power:||4,600 W|
|Min PPT Voltage:||100 V|
|Max PPT Voltage:||500 V|
|DC Startup Voltage:||120 V|
|DC Shutdown Voltage:||100 V|
|Max Input Voltage:||600 V|
|Max DC Power:||5,800 W|
|Max AC Power:||5,500 W|
|Max DC Current:||22 A|
|Max DC Inputs:||2|
|Has DC Fuses:||0|
|Has Integrated DC Switch:||No|
|Dimensions||310 × 543 × 160 mm|