A key aspect of the inverter is that it has type I and II surge protection.
Other attributes include:
- Up to 99% Max. efficiency
- 200V-1000V input voltage range
- Four MPPT design with precise MPPT algorithm
- High current MPPT inputs, compatible with high power modules
- Compact and light design for two person easy installation
- IP65 protection
- RS 485,WiFi/GPRS(all optional) interface
- WiFi and monitoring app available
- Intelligent redundant fan cooling
- Type 1 & 2 Combined PV SPD (Din rail mount)
- String Fusing (positive & negative fusing)
Please note the CE Declaration of Conformity document is currently missing, it will be uploaded as soon as available from the manufacturer.
5 years standard warranty with extension available for up to 10 years.
Calculate your usage
This calculator will give you an estimated system size to use when shopping for inverters, backup storage and solar coverage.
- Add your appliance and the number of hours it is used in a day
- Select if you want the appliance to have battery backup
- Take note of the output below to see if the kit will work for your setup
System size estimation
Total usage day/night
Total per month
Backup size needed
Lead-Acid (50% DoD):
Email us your system size
We will also send you a copy
Note: All figures are rounded up to give systems a buffer in case of unexpected surges or extra appliances.