A key aspect of the inverter is that it has type I and II surge protection.
Other attributes include:
- Up to 99% Max. efficiency
- 200V-1000V input voltage range
- Four MPPT design with precise MPPT algorithm
- High current MPPT inputs, compatible with high power modules
- Compact and light design for two person easy installation
- IP65 protection
- RS 485,WiFi/GPRS(all optional) interface
- WiFi and monitoring app available
- Intelligent redundant fan cooling
- Type 1 & 2 Combined PV SPD (Din rail mount)
- String Fusing (positive & negative fusing)
Please note the CE Declaration of Conformity document is currently missing, it will be uploaded as soon as available from the manufacturer.
5 years standard warranty with extension available for up to 10 years.
How Many Appliances Can I Run?
This varies with the size of your system, for example, with a 4kw system can run 4000 Watts worth of appliances at any one time.
Note: You can run all these appliances at the same time for 4 hours (estimated)
|Appliance||Watts (per hour)|
|46″ LCD Flat screen TV||250|
|12 LED Lights||240 (20 Watts Each)|
Estimating Your Own Usage