- Perfect for load shedding
- 8 hours full brightness
- LED brightness control feature
- Hang the lantern anywhere with the hook
- Lithium Power Bank
- 0.5W Solar panel for charging
- USB charging cable included
- Warranty: 1 Year
- 2200 mAh Internal battery
- 5V / 1A USB output for device charging
- 120 Lumen super bright LED
- Manual charging via handle
- USB output for device charging
- 100,000 hours LED bulb life
- 5 years battery life
The SOLSAVE my-lamp! is effortless to use:
To charge lamp:
- Place in direct sunlight to charge battery with solar panel. It will take 15 hours to fully charge.
- Open battery panel at the base of the unit and load with three AAA batteries (not supplied).
- Plug USB cable into wall charger. It will take 3 hours to fully charge.
- In case of emergency use built-in hand charger.
- When under charged, the red light indicates that the battery is not yet full.
To charge devices:
- To charge electronic devices using USB cable (supplied) simply insert the DC pin into the corresponding DC outlet on the lamp and plug the USB port into a computer or suitable USB wall charger.
- Simply twist the dial to switch on and select the desired intensity by rotating clockwise.
- When in use the green light indicates the light is on.