This Kit Includes:
- 1 x Sunforce 5kVA / 5kW Inverter
- 1 x PylonTech 3.5kWh (2.8kWh 80% DOD) Lithium-ion
- 1 x PylonTech Brackets
- 1 x Pylon Cable Pack
- 1 x 35mm Battery Cable (Red & Black)
- 4 x 35mm Battery Lugs
- 6 x 330W Polycrystalline Solar Panel
- 1 x Complete Pitched Roof Solar Mounting Kit (to be determined)
- 2 x MC4 Connector Twin Pack (Kit 1)
- 1 x Keto 125A Fuses
- 1 x Keto Disconnect
- 2 x K&N Single Phase AC Switch Disconnector 25A
- 1 x K&N Dual String DC Switch Disconnector 25A 220V – 11A 460V (per string)
- 1 x 4mm² Single-core 100m Cable Black
- Installation is not included
Solar Kit Specifications:
- Annual Yield EST: 3920.4kWh
- Leveled cost of electricity generated per kWh over 5 years: R1.76
- Leveled cost of electricity generated per kWh over 10 years: R0.88
This is an example of what you would payback over 42 Months (3 1/2 years)
Standard Bank Example:
|Loan Amount:||R 53,672.38||Loan Rate:||20.50%|
|Loan Term:||42 Months (3 1/2 years)|
|Monthly repayment:||R 1,911|
We do not provide credit, we highly recommend taking a personal or business loan from your bank in order to get the best rate.
How Many Appliances Can I Run?
This varies with the size of your system, for example, with a 4kw system can run 4000 Watts worth of appliances at any one time.
Note: You can run all these appliances at the same time for 4 hours (estimated)
|Appliance||Watts (per hour)|
|46″ LCD Flat screen TV||250|
|12 LED Lights||240 (20 Watts Each)|
Estimating Your Own Usage
6 x 330W Polycrystalline Solar Panel
- Rating: 330W
- High output, up to 17.12% highest conversion efficiency
- Anti-reflective and anti-soiling surface
- Certified with DC IEC 1000V standard
- Outstanding performance in low-light irradiance environments
- Certified to withstand high wind loads (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa)
- High salt and ammonia resistance certified by TUV NORD
- Width: 991mm
- Height: 1,960mm
* based on a standard polycrystalline panel – features may differ.
IMPORTANT: Panel brand will be dependent on stock availability.
Sunforce BC Series 5kw InverterSunforce BC series Off-Grid & Hybrid solar inverter is integrated with an MPPT solar charge controller, a high-frequency pure sine wave inverter and a UPS function module in one machine. This inverter can work with or without batteries . Sunforce BC 5KW can be wired in parallel to increase the output capacity . With Sacolar monitoring accessory, the whole system status can be monitored anytime anywhere.
- Cell voltage monitoring
- Charge/discharge current monitoring
- Hardware protection
- Discharge control – Prevents over discharging
- Charge control
- Temperature Monitoring
- Work Status Indication LCD &LED lamp
- PACK Voltage Monitoring
- Failure alarm
- Multiple batteries can be connected in parallel
- Max. parallel <20sets
- Payment needs to be made and Proof of payment needs to be sent before 11:59pm on Friday, 29 November 2019 to secure your item at the sale price.
- Only online orders qualify for Black Friday Prices.
- All other standard terms and conditions apply to each order.