This Kit Includes:
- 1 x 5kW Sunforce BC Hybrid inverter
- 1 x Cable Pack
- 6 x 330W JA Solar PV modules (Basic Kit)
- 1 x Complete pitched roof Solar mounting kit (to be determined)
- 1 x Set 4mm cable / MC4 connectors for 1 string
- 1 x UFO lithium-ion 5kwh (Basic kit)
- 1 x Set Battery cables + lugs
- 1 x Keto 125A
- 2 x AC Disconnect
- 1 x DC Disconnect
- Installation is not included
Supports Essential & Non-Essential Loads
A fantastic feature that makes your solar power solution very efficient, split your heavy appliances for day usage (Solar powered) and your essential lights and evening appliances (battery usage) to save on storage costs .
Check how your solar system is performing with remote monitoring the CubeWiFi/CubeGPRS accessory is great for understanding your energy consumption.
Expandable by adding up to 6 units in parallel making this inverter more versatile than the more expensive brands such as the popular Goodwe that doesn’t support parallel operations.
Keep the lights on and your bills to zero with no effort . This solar inverter is smart by knowing what to do and when, it knows how much energy from each source there is and utilizes it accordingly.
A fantastic feature for those wanting to expand their system at a later stage is the ability to add more batteries to expand your battery capacity.
Long-life Quality Lithium-ion Battery
Expect at least 10 years of life out of these batteries, storing these batteries at around 25°C will maximise the life of the battery.
Built-in Battery Controller
The management unit that is built into the battery helps protect the battery from any surges, over-charging, increase in temperature and more.
Meets ROHS Standards
RoHS stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances. RoHS, also known as Directive 2002/95/EC, restricts the use of specific hazardous materials.
6 x JA Solar 330W Poly 5BB Solar PanelOperational since 2005 this Shanghai company produces high-performance cells and modules , they supply internationally with excellent quality and efficiency.
- Rating: 330W
- High output, up to 17.12% highest conversion efficiency
- Anti-reflective and anti-soiling surface
- Certified with DC IEC 1000V standard
- Outstanding performance in low-light irradiance environments
- Certified to withstand high wind loads (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa)
- High salt and ammonia resistance certified by TUV NORD
- Width: 991mm
- Height: 1,960mm
Sunforce BC Series 5kw InverterSunforce BC series Off-Grid & Hybrid solar inverter is integrated with an MPPT solar charge controller, a high-frequency pure sine wave inverter and a UPS function module in one machine. This inverter can work with or without batteries . Sunforce BC 5KW can be wired in parallel to increase the output capacity . With Sacolar monitoring accessory, the whole system status can be monitored anytime anywhere.
- Cell voltage monitoring
- Charge/discharge current monitoring
- Hardware protection
- Discharge control – Prevents over discharging
- Charge control
- Temperature Monitoring
- Work Status Indication LCD &LED lamp
- PACK Voltage Monitoring
- Failure alarm
- Multiple batteries can be connected in parallel
- Max. parallel <20sets
UFO 5kWh Lithium-ion BatteryUFO energy storage unit based on UFO LiFePO4 battery is tailored for storage equipment and is a new generation of green energy with advantages of high energy density, ultra-long cycle life , well temperature property, excellent safety property, high reliability, suitable for the large-scale station and household energy storage system.
- High energy density
- No need for refrigeration equipment
- High operation reliability
- 6000 cycles with 80% DOD (Depth Of Discharge)
- Long service life
- Easy installation
- Intelligent Management
- Compatible with the majority of inverters that parameters can be custom set.
- No unique cabling required.
How Many Appliances Can I Run?
This varies with the size of your system, for example, with a 4kw system can run 4000 Watts worth of appliances at any one time.
Note: You can run all these appliances at the same time for 4 hours (estimated)
|Appliance||Watts (per hour)|
|46″ LCD Flat screen TV||250|
|12 LED Lights||240 (20 Watts Each)|
Estimating Your Own Usage