- Multi-functional - The MultiPlus is a powerful true sine wave inverter, a sophisticated battery charger that features adaptive charge technology and a high-speed AC transfer switch in a single compact enclosure.
- Unique PowerAssist Feature - The MultiPlus will prevent overload of a limited AC source.
- Uninterrupted AC Power (UPS function) - In the event of a grid failure or generator power being disconnected, the inverter within the Multi is automatically activated and takes over the supply to the connected loads. This happens so fast that computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption.
- Virtually unlimited power thanks to parallel operation - Up to 6 Multis can operate in parallel to achieve higher power output. Three phase or split phase operation is also possible.
Victron charge controllers must be updated to the latest version of the product firmware upon commissioning. Use the VIC-MK2-USB for that purpose.
Note: Confirmation of compatibility between Victron Multiplus charger inverters and LG Chem Li-Ion battery products is pending. Not to be used together for the time being.
- Weight: 21.195 kg
- Rated Power: 2,400 W
Calculate your usage
This calculator will give you an estimated system size to use when shopping for Solar Power kits.
- Add your appliance and the number of hours it is used in a day
- Select if you want the appliance to have battery backup
- Take note of the output below to see if the kit will work for your setup
System size estimation
Total usage day/night
Total usage per month
Number of Panels needed
Backup size needed
Lead-Acid (50% DoD):
Take a screenshot to save your result.
All figures are rounded up to give systems a buffer in case of unexpected surges or extra appliances.
Return on Investment