- Two AC inputs with integrated transfer switch - The Quattro can be connected to two independent AC sources
- Two AC Outputs - The main output has no-break functionality. In the event of a grid failure or generator power being disconnected, the Quattro takes over the supply to the connected loads.
- Unique PowerAssist Feature - The Quattro will prevent overload of a limited AC source.
- Virtually unlimited Power thanks to Parallel Operation - Up to 6 Quatrros can operate in parallel to achieve a higher power output.
Victron charge controllers must be updated to the latest version of the product firmware upon commissioning. Use the VIC-MK2-USB for that purpose.
Note: Confirmation of compatibility between Victron Quattro charger inverters and LG Chem Li-Ion battery products is pending. Not to be used together for the time being.
- Weight: 55 kg
- Rated Power: 8,000 W
Calculate your usage
This calculator will give you an estimated system size to use when shopping for Solar Power kits.
- Add your appliance and the number of hours it is used in a day
- Select if you want the appliance to have battery backup
- Take note of the output below to see if the kit will work for your setup
System size estimation
Total usage day/night
Total usage per month
Number of Panels needed
Backup size needed
Lead-Acid (50% DoD):
Take a screenshot to save your result.
All figures are rounded up to give systems a buffer in case of unexpected surges or extra appliances.
Return on Investment