The GF Rotor (Grey Water diversion system irrigation controller)
- The GF Rotor operates evenly and sequentially from 2 – 6 watering zones.
- The GF Rotor is a hydraulic indexing valve so no external power required.
- The GF Rotor is flow activated so the unit will operate from a gravity fed tank with less than 1m head pressure.
- Improves the performance of an drip line irrigation system by splitting the flows and increasing the operating pressure.
- Simple and reliable. Easy to install and operate.
Video on how the GF Drip line and Rotor work