Showing 55–58 of 58 results
SunScan 3.0m² Vertical Flat Plate Collector
Solar water heating has been said to be one of mankind’s greatest inventions. These systems have a huge number of great attributes that helps make it one of the most effectual methods of heating water for residents and commercial centres of South Africa.
Solar heating is used in different parts of the world as it is very cost effective and the most renewable source of energy. Because of the rising cost in electricity in South Africa solar energy has become extremely popular.
Solar thermal energy is used in many more homes in South Africa than ever before. There are two kinds of systems, Active and the Passive heating system.
• Active or forced solar systems capture the heat from the sun using solar panels installed on top of the roofs of residential, commercial and industrial buildings. A pump then pumps the heated water to remotely placed storage vessel.
• Passive heating systems work a bit differently and are one of the cheapest ways of heating water. It involves the use solar panels roof mounted with the storage tank mounted on the roof above the panel in order for the solar system to thermo-syphon. Most countries use the active system more than the passive systemR6,681.41 inc VAT Add to cart
SunScan Variable Speed 220V Bronze Circulating Pump
• Single and double-heating systems.
• Large-scale mixed-loop system.
• Supply water and add pressure for mansions of city, villa of suburb, house.
• Match with industrial equipment.
• Supply water in cycle for cooling air-condition, boiler and solar energy.
• Supply hot water and keep warm in cycle.R1,460.39 inc VAT Add to cart
Return on Investment
User Review( votes)
Solar Geyser Review Summary
Overall Solar Geyers are a top investment, there is no doubt that it is the first step when gaining energy independence.
Each Solar Geyser type has it’s own Pros and Cons, depending on what you are using it for (home or business). Either way, it will save you money on your electricity bill.