Showing 1–18 of 32 results
Geyserwise TSE thermal controller
With our intelligent energy control unit you can :
– Digitally program, monitor and control your geyser’s energy consumption.
– Save up to 20% on your geyser heating expenses
– Protect your geyser from malfunctions, scale build up and element failure.
GeyserWise units were designed and patented in South Africa and work on traditional geysers and most solar powered geysers.
GeyserWise is SABS approved.R884.64Add to cart
Geyserwise Delta T Digital controller
The Geyserwise Delta T model is designed for the compatible use with a 220V circulation pump and stand alone use for geyser timing purposes.
With 2 probes, it check the temperature in both the solar collector and geyser, then communicating to the circulation pump to make it circulate the water when heating is necessary.R1,035.00Add to cart
SunScan Variable Speed 220V Bronze Circulating Pump
• Single and double-heating systems.
• Large-scale mixed-loop system.
• Supply water and add pressure for mansions of city, villa of suburb, house.
• Match with industrial equipment.
• Supply water in cycle for cooling air-condition, boiler and solar energy.
• Supply hot water and keep warm in cycle.R1,460.39Add to cart
Geyserwise MAX thermal controller unit
The Geyserwise MAX model is designed for the compatible use with 12v and 220V circulation pumps and stand alone use for geyser timing purposes.
With 2 probes, it check the temperature in both the solar collector and geyser, then communicating to the circulation pump to make it circulate the water when heating is necessary.R1,242.00Add to cart
- 150 Litres
ITS 15 Evacuated Tube Collector
Evacuated Tube Heat Pipe solar collector technology is one of the cutting edge technologies when it comes to solar water heating panels. Combining the incredible insulating properties of a vacuum with the latest technology in selective absorptive coatings this product offers the highest thermal output even under the worst of weather condition. The round absorber area provides for passive solar tracking ensuring a very optimal and even thermal output from sunrise to sundown.
Suitable for a 150l geyserR6,893.10Add to cart
SunScan 2.4m² Horizontal Flat Plate Collector
Solar water heating has been said to be one of mankind’s greatest inventions. These systems have a huge number of great attributes that helps make it one of the most effectual methods of heating water for residents and commercial centres of South Africa.
Solar heating is used in different parts of the world as it is very cost effective and the most renewable source of energy. Because of the rising cost in electricity in South Africa solar energy has become extremely popular.
Solar thermal energy is used in many more homes in South Africa than ever before. There are two kinds of systems, Active and the Passive heating system.
• Active or forced solar systems capture the heat from the sun using solar panels installed on top of the roofs of residential, commercial and industrial buildings. A pump then pumps the heated water to remotely placed storage vessel.
• Passive heating systems work a bit differently and are one of the cheapest ways of heating water. It involves the use solar panels roof mounted with the storage tank mounted on the roof above the panel in order for the solar system to thermo-syphon. Most countries use the active system more than the passive system.R5,454.45Add to cart
2200W PTC AC Titanium Element with flange
The PTC titanium element is one of the most efficient elements available on the market.
This package is suitable for 150L / 200L geysers
Benefits of using this product:
- Reduces energy usage by 15%
- Can run dry
- 10 year warranty
- Self regulating technology
- Far superior to normal elements
R2,182.13Add to cart
- 2200w titanium element
- Compatible flange for geyser installation